FRACHTMEISTER International assists companies and individuals in their transition to a new country. We have the local expertise to make your move as smooth as possible. A full range of relocation services are available to ease the relocation process. We are local experts who manage technicalities as well as official documents work so our clients can focus on their job and families.
When moving to Central Europe countries, expats have much to organise, and the visa and immigration regulations are constantly under revision. To ease the burden of the move, immigration specialists offer a full range of services to support corporations and individual clients. Our services are for Non EU as well as EU citizens and includes the following:
- Residence permit – employment, business, family reunion, study, or special activity
- Change of purpose of residence permit or renewals
- Work permit
- Registration of EU citizens
- Visas – for those arriving in to our Region including verified invitations/ or those who need assistance with applying visas abroad – outbound visas
- Legalization of Legal Documents
- Driving license Exchange
- Consultancy and ad hoc assistance
As part of the above-mentioned services, we will prepare the complete necessary documents for you, we will communicate with the authorities on your behalf, monitor the process, provide related assistance if necessary, we monitor the validity of the documents and provide further necessary steps.
FRACHTMEISTER International has great knowledge of the real estate market and its specific character in Central and Eastern Europe. We have been helping expat families and individuals find new homes in the countries we serve for over a decade. Once we know your needs, we can recommend suitable locations and neighbourhoods, give advice on pricing, or help negotiate and finalize the rental contracts or can assist with the hand-over of the property.
Area Orientation/School search
Our area orientation tour is a guided tour which takes into consideration everything that the clients will need to know for living and working in their new location. We customize each tour to match the priorities of the client and accompanying family members.
This service may include:
- Area information
- Guided overview of the area
- Overview of possible rental properties
- Information about nearby culture venues or sports clubs
- Overview of nearby shopping and leisure facilities
- Overview of nearby medical services, hospitals, and emergencies
- Overview of schools, education options and visit to schools arranged during the preview trip
Settling- in assistance
Our ‘Settling in Assistance’ is designed to make the relocation process of our clients and their accompanying family members easier and as stress free as possible, therefore we help our clients, and their families get established in their new location.
This service may cover:
- Banking services
- Utility, telephone and internet arrangements
- Information about the health care system/registration of health insurance
- Information on insurance, e.g. car or property
- Assistance with locating English speaking doctors
- Translation services
Once the transferees and their families prepare to return home, or to the next location, there are many things to be arranged. We may assist you with the following:
- Support with the termination of rental contract, property handover, return of housing deposit
- Deregistration with all authorities (foreign police, labour office, etc.)
- Deregistration from utility suppliers
- Notification to all contractors (Internet, phone, cable TV)
- Arrange for cleaning services, etc.
We are happy to offer you our full services: door-to-door move, transportation of your vehicle and special transport of your most valuable belongings, such as artwork or antiques, support in the search for a suitable new home or property, help in finding the best schools for your children, and information about nearby culture venues.
Your VIP service from FRACHTMEISTER International TEAM.